CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Box

I did an experiment in my classroom the past two weeks.  I rescued a box from the garbage pile,

 
and covered it with white butcher paper.  I set out some markers and did not say a word about it.  On the first day, no one said anything about the box.  No one even asked me about it.  BUT, on the second day . . . .


it became an easel!  It also became a wonderful place to make . . . .

PATTERNS!!!!!

The power of junk!  I'm a going to try and find something "different" each week for my students to draw on.  Do you have any ideas for me???  If you do, please post them in the comment sections!
THANKS!

8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea I need to do this in my pre-k class

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great idea to handle children at kindergarten. There are various kindergartens in the phoenix providing every facility to your child.
    Phoenix kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Helpful Blog, Best Chino Hills Montessori faculty, observe and meet the wants of every kid in our care, enabling him or her to develop the habits, attitudes, skills and ideas that result in a lifespan of creative thinking and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, This is the best blog here. It is a perfect post. I want to write like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is very nice, the article is very enlightening

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your explanation is organized very easy to understand!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Interesting! I was thinking the same thing as you.

    ReplyDelete