CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day 2014

 
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY everyone!  Even if you aren't Irish, it is fun to pretend!  Today we made these cute little leprechaun hats.  Everyone loved cutting out their our rainbow strips.  



Our letter of the week is "I" so we also ate green ice cream!  And by the look on everyone's faces it was very YUMMY!

 
I hope you all wore green so you didn't get pinched!  And I hope you all stop back by, we will be talking about INSECTS this week!  FUN!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. I am so glad you found my blog helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with all of these ideas, they are so cute! I bet all the kids love doing these. I am going to have to share them with my daughters preschool teacher.

    http://www.kidscountry.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Helpful Blog, Best Chino Hills Montessori faculty, observe and meet the wants of every kid in our care, enabling him or her to develop the habits, attitudes, skills and ideas that result in a lifespan of creative thinking and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m looking for a lot of data on this topic. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I’m happy to see some great articles on your site.

    ReplyDelete

  6. very nice information really like it if you want to read more like this please

    ReplyDelete

  7. We are really grateful for this blog post. Absolutely a Great work

    ReplyDelete

  8. Informative article, exactly what I wanted to find

    ReplyDelete