I found the most fun activity over at Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens Everyone is invited to list ten things about themselves. I thought it would be fun to join. Here is my 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME . . . .
- I am a closet artist. I love to paint and I am determined to one day have a piece of my art work on my walls.
- I'm not very good with the computer. My husband is always having to help me with my blog and other computer emergencies.
- My escape is the lake. I enjoy our little lake house more than any other place on earth.
- I cannot swim, not one stroke. I sink.
- My hair is naturally curly. Not really a pretty curl, just a kinky mess.
- I cannot sing. The most awful noise comes out of my mouth when I try. But, I do keep trying.
- I have at least 100 home improvement projects ready to do in my head.
- I could live without chocolate.
- I could not live with potato chips.
- I love teaching preschool. I think it is the most wonderful job in the world. But, I guess you probably already knew that about me.
Thanks for looking! I hope you come back and visit!