CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Light Box

The letter "L" has always been a fun week for me.  I love to walk around singing, "LALALALALALALALALA"!  Trust me, only a preschooler can love my singing voice.  To make this week a little more fun I added a surprise to our classroom.  OUR LIGHT BOXES!  A friend of mine gave me a box that their new gas grill came in and one of our classroom just received a new bookshelf.  I knew immediately what I wanted to do with the boxes.  I pulled out my old Christmas lights and poked them threw the top of the boxes.
 Plug the lights in
 and instant fun!

Everyone took turns!
 These two guys are best buddies and 
the one of the right has been out sick.  
They had a lot of catching up to do and 
the light box was the perfect place!

This was such a huge success that we gave it to one of the older groups to use next week.  SWEET!  I love sharing!

1 comment: